From the worlds of beauty, fashion, homewares and more, our staff choose their top floral gifts to spark inspiration in this season of giving:
1. A Sweet Floral Life is a floral décor book like no other combining fresh and sugar flowers.
2. Night Blooming Gardenia is an intoxicating scent for home fragrance and candles.
3. These Ruby Chocolate bars by Canadian Indigenous brand Raven Rising feature hand-painted and sugar flowers.
4. This special edition of poetry from flower-loving Emily Dickinson is a pretty bedside tome.
5. Free up their hands with this Dutch Masters-inspired Kitt messenger crossbody bag by Coach
6. A pretty addition to the bar cart, Flora Adora by Hendrick’s Gin contains a blend of botanicals with a bouquet of floral rose petals, hibiscus, lavender and more.
7. Johnny Was is our Co-founder Karen Marshall’s go-to for floral kimonos and accessories.
8. Staying hydrated puts a smile on their face when they sip from this Kate Spade Tulips Tumbler
9. This microwave flower press from Lee Valley lets the flower-lover preserve and craft to her heart’s content.
10. The eyes have it with this Gorgeous Flora Gucci Eyeshadow Palette
11. Violet and Mallow create a soft floral scent in Mallow on the Moor by Jo Malone
12. Don’t forget our four-legged friends with floral dog bed by Johnny Was.